Saturday, September 6, 2008

Are you relocating to Denver?

Denver has SO many great options for home buyers... in every price range. I found the following link to be a great neighborhood map of the Denver area if you are just trying to get a feel for the different neighborhoods, proximity to the downtown area, etc.

Denver Neighborhood Map

The older neighborhoods surrounding downtown (Highlands, Sloans Lake, Congress Park, Curtis Park, Park Hill, Platte Park) are some of my favorites, but there are lots of great newer construction options in surrounding neighborhoods, too. We have so much to offer here... and as a local realtor, I have access to a lot of great statistics and demographics. Feel free to email me with any specific questions, and I'd be happy to help!

kwisenbaker@kw.com

Happy house hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...